• Subscribe
  • How do you handle privacy concerns with technology?

Ernest Wolfe
    5 replies

Replies

Olivia Jane Mitchell
    Definitely a valid concern. I think AI has potential to help in a few ways: 1) Automatically detecting & flagging potential privacy issues in systems during development, 2) Providing suggestions to make privacy policies more clear & user-friendly, 3) Offering personalized privacy recommendations to users based on their data & preferences. But of course, have to be careful AI itself doesn't create new privacy risks! Curious what AI privacy solutions others have seen.
    Toha Fauzi
    maybe AI can help
    Ernest Wolfe
    @toha_fauzi True, but AI is a double-edged sword: helpful for privacy yet risky if overused. How do we balance that?
    Emily Thompson
    I'd recommend using a service like Jumbo Privacy or Ghostery to help protect your data and block trackers online. Also be sure to use strong unique passwords and enable 2FA wherever possible. Being conscious of what info you share and your digital footprint is key these days. Interested to hear what AI tools folks are using to help manage privacy too!
    Ibraheem ALI
    In today’s fast-paced digital world, staying on top of your account and service performance is crucial. With ATT My Results https://influencergonewild.net/att-my-results/, you gain real-time insights into your AT&T service usage, billing details, and much more, all from a user-friendly dashboard. This guide will take you step by step through the features and functionalities, ensuring you can make the most of this powerful tool.