How do you handle onboarding ?

BiglySales
11 replies
Im ready for you guys!πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Replies

Camren Lash
Hi Manuel. The way I handle onboarding is I let the new person watch what I do and I let them take notes in meetings. once I think that they are informed on how to do their position then I will assign them something to do then watch them for a week or two. if they are doing good with no trouble then their good to go but if not then they will be back taking notes in meetings and watching me. I hope this insite helped you. Have a great day.
Otavio Serra
@camren_lash Hello Camren, hope to find you well. Please take a look at boostio.ai. I am happy to make a call and show you a demo and more details. Feedback is also welcome. Trying to build something useful here.
Hello_Joy
Walkthrough videos, tooltips, and guided tours have all been helpful for me in the past!
BiglySales
@joy_eom Do you have any tips for those videos? What works best people talking or just a video?
Otavio Serra
@joy_eom Hello Joy, hope to find you well. Please take a look at boostio.ai. I am happy to make a call and show you a demo and more details. Feedback is also welcome. Trying to build something useful here.
Raj @ Vault Vision
We will be PLG focused so it's going to be lots of 1:1 interviews to get the flow right and without friction.
Otavio Serra
@rajnijjer Hello Raj, hope to find you well. Please take a look at boostio.ai. I am happy to make a call and show you a demo and more details. Feedback is also welcome. Trying to build something useful here.
Fidel Avendano
When it comes to onboarding, it's all about setting up a solid plan and making sure new hires have everything they need to hit the ground running. Just be sure to provide clear communication and support along the way.
Otavio Serra
Hello Manuela, hope to find you well. Please take a look at boostio.ai. I am happy to make a call and show you a demo and more details. Feedback is also welcome. Trying to build something useful here.