• Subscribe
  • How do you handle negative feedback or reviews about your product?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    21 replies

Replies

Boliek
    I try to keep calm and look for any valid points in the feedback. For example, if a customer says somethingā€™s wrong with my product, Iā€™ll see if thereā€™s a fix I can implement. If the review feels more like venting, I just let it slide. Iā€™ve found that responding politely can sometimes turn a negative review into a positive experience.
    April-li
    šŸ‘‰I'll try to figure out the user's stuck point and help him solve the problem
    Yvik Ye
    Delete them. šŸ¤£ Just kidding. I'll collect all the negative reviews and try to help those who left them with our passion and some incentives.šŸ˜‰
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    It depends on how polite it is. Impolite ā€“ report ā€“ because swearing is a type of convo you certainly do not want to have under your posts or profile. If it is less negative: Thanks to that guy for engagement. It cost him "only" his time and attention. They usually shut up then. :D
    CY Zhou
    Handling negative feedback is crucial for growth. I always listen carefully, address concerns promptly, and use the feedback to improve the product.
    Narcis Mirandes
    I like negative feedback. It is information to improve. Of course, it has to be expressed politely. If not, delete it or ignore it. The worst is indifference. If I launch something and I have no feedback I do not know what I have to change, I cannot progress.
    Lorenz Sell
    I always try to reach out to anyone sharing negative feedback to under their issue and explore how we can resolve it. I consider negative feedback to be super valuable in that way.
    Toni
    Analyze it, categorize it. If the feedback / review are related to a problem in UX try to help the user to solve it or find a workaround to solve their pain. If itā€™s a complaint about something missing from the product , then stack it and see if there are other feedback similar. If so identify the pain and missing solution and prioritize it according to the existing roadmap / plan of developments
    Prem Saini
    I rely on 2 tactics which has been pretty useful for me 1. Take a deep breath and don't take it personally (try to detach your emotions and focus on the feedback itself) 2. Respond to the feedback after thinking and analysing.
    Jayesh Gohel
    Here is a Way to handle negative feedback or reviews about your product ā€¢ Stay Calm & Gather Details: Don't react impulsively. Read the feedback and try to understand the issue. ā€¢ Acknowledge & Apologize: Thank them for sharing and apologize for their experience. ā€¢ Offer Solutions: If possible, try to resolve the problem and offer ways to improve their experience. ā€¢ Take it Offline: Move the conversation to email or phone to discuss specifics. ā€¢ Learn & Improve: Use the feedback to identify areas for improvement in your product.
    Siyan YANG
    I will first determine whether this person is my target customer. Indeed, your product may not satisfy everyone's needs, but that's okay. In the MVP stage, you should focus more on your core customers. However, always try to reply with polite words because others will see them.
    Richard Walker
    Negative reviews are always tough but a necessary evil. Best to take them to heart, see what you can learn, and use them as motivation to improve. Also important to publicly respond in a calm, constructive way - acknowledge their concerns, explain what steps you're taking to fix issues, and invite them to reach out directly to make things right. Bad reviews happen to everyone, it's how you handle them that counts.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @richardwalkerm Absolutely agree! Negative reviews can be challenging, but they're a great opportunity for growth. Addressing concerns calmly and constructively not only shows your commitment to improvement but also builds trust with your audience. Handling criticism well truly makes all the difference.
    Mileva
    If I can handle the comment and convert it into a positive outcome, I will do so. If not, I will delete itšŸ˜.
    Somesh Saurabh
    Well, just go and talk to them, understand their issues, resolve them and if possible, ask them to re-review them or upgrade their review. No alternatives. Your users are your ultimate checkers so no short-cuts there. Thanks!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there, appreciate the feedback! Taking constructive criticism is like debugging code - it may be a bit tough, but it's essential for improving our product. Thanks for helping us fine-tune things!
    Liam Patrick O'Connor
    Negative reviews can sting, but they're important to learn from. I try to respond publicly in a genuine, non-defensive way - thank them for the feedback, acknowledge their experience, and share any relevant context or how we plan to address it. Responding shows you care and are accountable. Privately, discuss as a team what you can improve, but don't overreact to a small number of negative reviews amid mostly positive ones. Stay focused on delivering a great product!
    Dominic Heath Remington
    Negative reviews can be tough but they're an opportunity to show you care about your customers. Respond promptly, acknowledge their concern, and try to make it right if possible. Use the feedback to improve your product. Having a mix of positive and negative reviews can also build trust by showing you're a real company. Stay professional and don't argue with reviewers.