• Subscribe
  • How do you handle negative feedback or criticism from users?

Gary Ramirez
    3 replies

Replies

In my opinion, negative (but constructive feedback) is the best type of feedback. It shows, first of all, that your product has caught enough interest that the person actually wants to spend some time bringing that feedback to you. I always crave honest and possibly negative feedback, as it is - by definition - more actionable than positive feedback such as "it's a great product!", "I like it", etc etc
    Agnieszka Rybij
    You need to understand if it's an honest, real feedback - in that case you should focus on improving your product and be grateful that someone gave you the tips to make it better for other users 😊 It's also important to remember that not everyone will like what you are building and that's okay! If the feedback is just hate speech without any reasoning behind it you should just move on
    Louis Garnier
    It can be challenging to handle negative feedback or criticism from users, but it's essential to approach it with a positive mindset. One strategy is to listen attentively and understand the user's perspective before responding. Additionally, seeking constructive criticism from a variety of sources can help you grow and improve.