• Subscribe
  • How do you handle multiple roles as a founder?

Ashit Vora
    7 replies
    Wearing multiple hats as a founder can be overwhelming. How do you manage juggling so many roles, and have you found any systems or tools that help you stay organized while managing different responsibilities?

Replies

Harald Frank
    It is very overwhelming and I am struggling daily. I try to tackle it with blocking time for each part and fully commit to this specific type of task.
    Simon🍋
    Time-block different hats (CEO Mondays, Dev Tuesdays etc), and know when to start delegating.
    Henn Runnel
    Launching soon!
    As a head of a company, I see my role as filling in gaps where needed until I can bring in the right person for the job. The goal is to step back from hands-on tasks and focus on guiding the bigger picture, but in a small business, it’s not always that simple.
    AnnaHo
    Launching soon!
    As a founder, balancing roles requires prioritization, delegation, and continuous learning to adapt swiftly across different responsibilities.
    Alex AI
    Easy Try to delegate Otherwise, it is super hard and almost impossible to be everywhere
    Bilal Asif
    For me, sometimes I am 10, sometimes I'm 30 and sometimes I'm a full 100. Being a founder comes with great responsibility not just for the technical stuff but you have to be considerate and compassionate for your team members as well. But I have worn like a 1000 hats for my startups, sometimes a designer, sometimes a marketer, a content writer, the list goes on and on. What about you?
    Vikash Sharma
    I prioritize my tasks using the Eisenhower MATRIX. It helps me figure out what's urgent and important, so I don't get overwhelmed.