How do you handle customer feedback? Have you considered using AI to filter out feedback?

Fabian Maume
6 replies
I'm curious to know how you are handling feedback to build your product roadmap. Especially how do you filter out relevant feedback? For QApop 2.0, I was using feedbear to let user votes for features they were interested in. That was far from perfect as there was often duplicated feature request. With the explosion of AI tools, I wonder if anybody has experience leveraging them to prioritize user feedback. PS: I'm hunting ClientZen today, which is a quite relevant tool for this discusion.

Replies

Elissa Craig
We are fortunate to have a small support team. They do a great job of filtering and qualifying feedback. We also directly ask for feedback every Friday on Twitter and in our weekly newsletter.
Axel Borry
Hey Fabian :) I supported the ClientZen launch, which seems great. But on my stack, when it's come to talking user feedback, I always go for the @baptistedebever tool - Feedier. Gamification and AI to leverage the best feedback.
Kavita
Not really. Since our product is at such an early stage, every piece of feedback is incredibly valuable, so I want to read all of it. I'm not sure if using AI to prioritise user feedback would help. For starters, what would you tell it to prioritise by? Something more valuable might be automating the analytics collection of how early users are actually using your MVP and generating insights from the data. I've often found rather than 'asking' users for feedback, it has been more insightful to see how they use the app, what their pain points are, where they are spending the most time etc so if AI could make this easier for me, that would be great.
Fabian Maume
@kkavita are you using tool like Smartlook Qualitative Analytics to check how people interact with your app? What volume of feedback are you currently dealing with?
Mei
Compartmentalise feedback in order of urgency of the pain point, major blocks and priorities on your product roadmap.