• Subscribe
  • How do you handle Christmas holidays and your work/business/product making at once?

Replies

ISTIAK AHMAD
    How about using automation tool to keep the work moving and on the other side enjoy the the Christmas Holidays? 👊
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @istiakahmad Haven't heard about Pabbly. Thank you for the tip.
    @istiakahmad That is actually a good idea! Have good recommendations? :-)
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @busmark_w_nika em havent used one though! btw people use zapier, pabbly connect etc..
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @busmark_w_nika pabbly connect is a direct competitor of Zapier. and pabbly offers lifetime deals as well. If you are a Zapier user try pabbly connect and you could save lot of monthly billings of Zapier.
    Anu
    Launching soon!
    AI chatbot can handle your customers, so you don't need to worry about managing your business leads.Take a break from product creation and enjoy time with your loved ones. Doing the same.
    @kajal_d4 Yeah, I should definitely spend more time with my family!
    Aditya Chavan
    I handle work everything else is mishandled ;)
    Nick
    I usually try not to think about the work and enjoy the holiday, but that usually ends up just stressing out more about it by trying to keep planning out what I have to do or how I am going to use my time around the holiday. However, not this Christmas!! 🎉😊 This Christmas I have zero work as of a couple hours ago!
    Nick
    @busmark_w_nika 🤣 Yes I know exactly how that feels, I feel like I am not doing something right, or guilty for not working, or I'm forgetting something 😬
    @reconcatlord So congratulations 😃 When I am not busy I am in stress because I should be busy. 😁