• Subscribe
  • How do you grow your social media?

Salar Davari
    30 replies
    Except for creating good content, what else do you do to grow your social media?

Replies

Henry Sanchez
    consistent posting
    Arthur Miller
    Consistent posting and engaging with your audience are the key
    Vaibhav
    Show up every single day. Work on getting more exposure and increasing your hit rate :)
    Rodney J. Belcher
    As of my experience for organic way to grow is consistency
    Zachary
    "Growing social media organically takes time and effort, but it's definitely achievable
    Paul Turner
    Collaborating with influencers and running targeted ads can boost your growth
    John Davis
    I find that engaging with followers by replying to comments and DMs helps a lot.
    Kehui Guo
    Have a good branding, post regularly and consistently
    Stanley Igboanugo
    Here's my 2 cents on this: 1. Do a social media partnership with the founders or business representatives of any business (complementary businesses or not) that serves your customer base. Have them cross-post your brand to their audience and do the same with theirs. Brands or Founders with 500 followers (with good engagement...) is a good start. 2. Create posts centered around your audience and current customers. Or anyone in your market (who may not be buying from yet). Prioritize folks who have a decent audience or follower count... anything from 1000 followers is good for a start. You can do shout-out posts to them, create funny posts with them, or reshare their stuff. Make them the star of the show. 3. Do a content audit of your competitor's channels. Find out what they're doing really well and find out the questions that no one is providing any answers to. Then, go ahead and answer those questions.
    Salar Davari
    @stanley_igboanugo nice tips. I think I'll ask my social media manager to audit our competitors' channels. Thank you.
    Ethan Samuel
    Collaborating with influencers
    Salar Davari
    @ethan_samul sadly, most of them don't see it that way. They regard it as advertising and demand money.
    Thomas Yanik
    Consistency is the Key while growing up on social media.
    Zoe Chau
    Just wanna add some steps to help! 1. Identify your target users and the social media platforms that work best for you. 2. Understand what your target users are interested in and the type of content they prefer. Use this information to choose your topics and create your content. 3. Consistently create and post content, and track your data to see how it performs. 4. Collaborate with influencers who have the same or related audience as your product.
    Gaspard Dupuich
    show your daily activity
    Ethan Young
    daily posting
    Eugene Salamatov
    We use our tool GetSales.io
    April-li
    Actively interact with users and make them realize that there is also a flesh-and-blood person behind the account
    Gurkaran Singh
    Growing social media is like tending to a digital garden - engage with your audience, collaborate with influencers, and sprinkle in some creativity to watch your followers bloom! 🌱🌸
    gill richardson
    With the constant ads on social media, it has been challenging to focus. To be completely honest, growing my social media presence hasn't been my biggest goal in the last couple of months. I urgently need to finish my dissertation. To speed up the process, I’ve already contacted https://www.topessaywriting.org/... for help. Their assistance should free up some time, allowing me to better manage my workload and perhaps even return to building my social media presence more effectively once my dissertation is complete.