• Subscribe
  • How do you get your first points in product hunt

Sagara Pradipta
    8 replies
    Sometimes many people have a hard time getting points the first time, or the points don't appear even though they have already received an upvote

Replies

Gemma Mortlock
    I struggled with points at first too. Try sharing your launch on social media and asking friends to upvote. It made a big difference for me!
    Andrew Dale
    Getting those first points was tricky for me. I found that engaging with the community and upvoting other products helped boost my visibility.
    Armind Hash
    Points didn’t show up immediately for me either. Be patient and keep interacting—sometimes it takes a bit for everything to update.
    David Grunwald
    Consider offering exclusive access or incentives to early adopters to encourage them to check out and support your product.
    Dinda Nancy
    You can start by engaging with the Product Hunt community—commenting on posts and sharing valuable insights.
    Sana Khan
    Make sure your product page is well-crafted with clear, engaging content and visuals to capture attention and encourage upvotes.
    Rhomadiningsih
    I think now PH is stricter with its users, they find a lot of spammers. I even got banned because of it upvote often 😅
    Steffi Nicolaïdes
    Starting discussions like this one! and responding to comments on it!