• Subscribe
  • How do you get ideas for your business?

Diana Akchurina
    12 replies

Replies

Mark
    I find business ideas by identifying problems people face and exploring creative solutions. Market research, customer feedback https://www.longisland.com/profile/gambinoslot , and staying updated on industry trends also play a crucial role in shaping my ideas. Collaboration and personal passion contribute to the inspiration process as well. Overall, staying curious and open to innovation helps me generate and refine business concepts.
    Igor Lysenko
    My business ideas arise from problems that I want to solve with my product.
    Vincent Xu
    Hi Diana! I'm really curious about how you come up with ideas for your business. As someone who's about to launch their own product, I'd love to hear your advice on how to get started and what to focus on. By the way, when my product is ready, I would love to get your feedback on it. If you're interested, please click on the "Notify" button to get notified when it's live. Thanks in advance!
    Daniel S
    MLTR: Meal Tracker
    MLTR: Meal Tracker
    Often from my own problems, I always think "I can't be the only person stressing about this", hence products that solve
    Problem I faced personally and couldn’t find solution. Created an excel spreadsheet for proof of concept and worked like a dream. Now taken it to a whole new level and created a platform I plan to launch in January How about you Diana?
    James Binton
    Just look at my own problems!
    Yannick
    When faced with a problem in my business, I strive to find a solution. However, the solution I offer may not always be the optimal or correct one. It might either create another problem or address the initial issue. It's not a straightforward process.