How do you get followers for a successful launch?

David Allworthy
2 replies
I’m Dave and I’m about to launch my landing page to gain proof of concept for Webwizod - https://webwizod.com Which is an easy to use web builder for the everyday person (non techy basically). This product is the result of 10 years of thousands of hours of work and research into web builders and what the average small business owner really needs and wants from one. I’ve given up this venture many times as getting traction is something I find so difficult. But my incredible wife keeps telling me not to give up… so here I am on PH giving it one last go. I’m reaching out for some good old fashioned help and support 💪🏻. Can anyone please help me with how I generate a following so when I launch I get more than 1 upvote and 1 comment? I’m a designer with over 25 years commercial experience. I love creating things and making things look awesome, but my marketing expertise leaves a lot to be desired. I’m very jealous of some of you people on here with hundreds of followers… now I’m guessing there’s no short cut like most things in life? You put the time in and you’ll be rewarded. I think I know the answer but I wanted to introduce myself and hopefully get a few comments and some wise words from the super PH community. 🙏😁

Replies

wukong
I believe that having an idea is just the first step towards turning it into a successful product and continuously serving more users. Just like me, who launched our first product, an AI video tool, on Product Hunt today, I hope everyone will support and like it. Let's all work together and strive for success! I'll support you