How do you generate leads for your startup? What channels are effective for you?

Relja Denic
10 replies

Replies

Jan Kostadinov
Generating leads for a startup is a blend of creativity, strategy, and understanding where your audience hangs out. For many startups, content marketing has been a goldmine. Crafting valuable articles or ebooks that address our target audience's needs and pain points can be incredibly effective. Social media, both organic and paid, plays a pivotal role too. It's not just about posting, but genuinely engaging with the community and understanding their needs. Of course, there's the age-old method of networking, where attending industry events or workshops can introduce us to potential leads. Pair that with a referral program where our loyal customers vouch for us, and the magic starts happening. Then there's the digital side of things. Making sure our website is search engine optimized can attract organic traffic. Email marketing, if done right, can be a game-changer, keeping potential leads engaged and informed. Speaking of engagement, partnerships have also been a key driver. Teaming up with complementary businesses to offer value can introduce us to a whole new set of potential leads. I understand this might feel like a lot, but that's where GrowthX comes into play. Imagine having a partner who can guide you through these channels, tailoring strategies to your startup's unique needs. We at GrowthX have seen firsthand the potential of these methods, and we'd love to explore how we can supercharge your lead generation together.
Romany Fahmy
social media is a good channel to try at the beginning
Prabhukrishnan G
Email Campaigns and Continuous Social Media Engagement
Interesting discussion. I'll subscribe
Igor Lysenko
Advertising on social networks.
Brian Hurst
We've tried a lot of channels - list building and cold email outreach, warm email outreach, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, writing blogs and articles, Product Hunt, etc. We've found different kinds of success on every platform / channel we've tried.
Fawad Ahmed
Targeted and personalized emails with tools like Apollo has been great. But finding where your users are like slack etc helps too. Just launched Frame.so today so pretty happy with how leads have led to better support as well.
John Kirtley
i've been trying a bunch of different things for findcool.tools main ones i've had success with have been twitter and reddit.
Abhishek Mittal
There are many ways to generate leads, such as social media, email campaigns, and ads. The best method for you will depend on your specific startup and target audience. Which method do you prefer for generating leads for AI B2C tools?