How do you generate ideas for your next Digital Product?

Shailja dwivedi
5 replies
I've tried google search, observing people, read comment section & FB groups too. What else?

Replies

Claudia Vaduvescu
You can also try chat.openai.com 😄 it's an amazing resource when used right
Hemant Warier
When it comes to generating ideas for my next digital product, I usually start by looking at my own interests and passions. I'm always on the lookout for ways to improve my own life, whether it's through productivity tools or entertainment. From there, I do some research to see if there's a market for my idea. This involves looking at similar products that are already on the market and seeing what's working and what could be improved upon. I also reach out to potential customers and ask them what they're looking for in a product like mine. Once I have a solid idea, I start sketching out wireframes and prototypes to get a sense of what the final product might look like. I also try to get feedback from friends and colleagues at this stage to see if the idea is resonating with others. Overall, generating ideas for my next digital product is a combination of personal curiosity and market research. I love finding ways to solve problems and make life easier for others, and I believe that's the key to creating a successful digital product.
Upen V
You can hop onto Micro SaaS Ideas - https://microsaasidea.com Today, this is one of the biggest source for builders to see the trends. I am the founder, been writing to 20,000 subscribers around various opportunities for builders. We also have closed community of builders.
Shailja dwivedi
Hey @upen946 I tried subscribing your newsletter but didn't get my gift it promised to offer + how do I read previous issues of your newsletter before considering to subscribe
Upen V
@shailja_dwivedi My bad, as solo-founder, I add email subscribers once a week to my Newsletter with an invite. You should see the invite on this Friday.