How do you find your potential users?

Bigyan Karki
5 replies
Hi, I am working on a project called The Drive AI (https://thedrive.ai), where you can build and query your knowledge base using AI. We plan on integrating existing knowledge base/storage platform making it an all-in-one knowledge base/storage platform. We had exciting lunch a couple of months back, and are kinda stagnant at this stage. I was wondering how you do your marketing. What's the best way to find your initial/ potential users? How do you sustain growth?

Replies

AndreaWang
Do you know who are your target users and where do they hang out? Try to find channels where they are active and buid your audience there, whether via paid or free. You can use content and community marketing to build audience yourself or leverage influencers always active in those channels to scale your approach
Juan Wood
To stimulate initial growth and ongoing expansion for your project, The Drive AI, it would be beneficial to utilize a combination of targeted digital marketing strategies such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns, alongside content marketing to highlight the unique features of your AI platform, while also establishing partnerships with related businesses or influencers, and engaging potential users through social media, webinars, and online communities that cater to your demographic, additionally, consider leveraging feedback and user data to continuously refine your product, marketing approach, and user experience.
Liam Thompson
it's crucial to clearly define your target audience, then use strategies such as SEO, social media campaigns, networking in industry-specific forums and communities, conducting surveys or user interviews, partnering with influencers or brand ambassadors, utilizing PPC advertising, and continuously analyzing and refining your strategies based on user feedback and engagement data.
Jagtar Singh
In my point of view, you should start working on the data - Do some experiments with the set of people like students and researchers - Understand the data and apply some statistics formulas to according to the requirement - Create a Chrome extension and start promoting it - Follow the hashtags on Twitter for example content problems and start posting your link there - Start Posting on LinkedIn for a specific scenario - For example how your product is solving the content creation problem for the researchers by saving their X percentage of time - Join the Facebook groups where researchers hangouts and start posting how your product is solving the problem - Create youtube shorts and Instagram reels with the problem and solutions - Start posting on Twitter and use hashtags build in public - Create a post on an Indie hacker website - Provide a lifetime deal at the app Sumo marketplace - Create a profile on the G2 website - Do some partnerships with the influencers so that they can provide info to their audience How your product is solving their problem - Create a recorded webinar where users can attend any anytime
Bigyan Karki
@jagtarsingh2 This is really helpful!! I am really considering talking to influencers, but I am not sure where to start.