• Subscribe
  • How do you find influencers to promote your product?

Paul Richards
    5 replies
    I see a lot of "AI influences" on tiktok that promote products which millions of views. I want to try paid promotions and have DM'd over 20 influences but I never get a reply. Is this usually done through a marketing agency.

Replies

Brett Owens
    The influencer agencies will usually represent the influencers with the million-plus followers, though I would say in more traditional consumer-focused venues. Micro influencers you can find on platforms, though here would say still toucher to find tech influencers than it is to find Beauty or Wellness (for which there are many). We have some tech Brands using our platform, Afluencer, you are welcome to post a Collab using our Free plan, which is fully functional. Many other platforms in the space to look at though they will generally cost you $1K+ to get started. G2.com has the usual listing. For whatever reason influencers seem to never reply to DMs from Brands who want to work with them. I hear this often from Brands who reach out direct on Instagram or TikTok. So would consider the influencer platform route. Affiliate program is something you can do but it takes years to build and these days the promoted posts/reels you are seeing that get the big views are all pay-per-post/reel stuff, the influencers are likely not doing those only for commissions.
    Keith Mc
    CuratedLetters
    CuratedLetters
    Launching soon!
    Looking forward to hearing some tips
    Sankari Nair
    +1 some have a pricing page and you need to go through their form, but even then, i have not gotten replies. I think you need a warm intro!
    Daniel Engelke
    Would suggest you try some sort of affiliate program, something like Reditus could be useful!