How do you feel when you make videos with yourself for socials?

Diana Akchurina
32 replies

Replies

Sudakshina Sridharan
Wierded out but just go with it anyway!
Diana Akchurina
@sudakshina_sridharan clear! by the way for what purposes do you use the videos?
Winston Linda
Nervous but excited.!
Albama Linn
Like I'm sharing a piece of myself with the world.
Igor Lysenko
In the first posts I was worried, but this is a matter of habit. After a while, I calmly write down my requests, etc.
Hassan s Biebers
Empowered to create something new.😍
Tara Fitzgerald
A little bit silly, but also really creative.
Magic Mike Paine
Awkward. It’s easier for me if I’m filmed in a podcast or in a conversation setting. Seems like the content comes out more natural and not rehearsed.
Diana Akchurina
@mpaine when filming you remake the videos several times? They say it is not needed to make new ones to ne more authentic. Who knows :))
Magic Mike Paine
@diana_akchura if it’s a point I’m trying to get filming solo, I might do a few extra sessions. If it’s a conversation I do it once.
Annie Chopra
As a marketer this is basically an intrinsic part of the job, I think at first when I used to make content for clients it felt awkward (not for my own personal pages though) but over time I learned to love it, and it gives me so much freedom as a creator to learn about more content and have a variety of ways to post!
Diana Akchurina
@annie_chopra by the way for what purposes do you use videos in marketing?
Diana Akchurina
@annie_chopra I have made the first one for pitching journalists go.onemob.com/p/1ao4kl06xq2fi5smde9gnb3rj
Jacopo Proietti
I always feel awkward, but it's a great way to step out of my comfort zone. Happy to hear feedback on how I should improve: https://www.youtube.com/@DokinHQ
Diana Akchurina
@dokinhq @jacopo_proietti wow! You look great! Give a feedback on mine please — go.onemob.com/p/1ao4kl06xq2fi5smde9gnb3rj
AmazingSylvia
I love the filming part but not the editing part.
Stephen Maden
Like I'm finally stepping outside of my comfort zone.
I feel like I get used to it
Vincent Xu
Making videos with yourself for social media can be a fun and exciting experience! It allows you to express yourself creatively and connect with your audience in a more personal way. It can also be a bit nerve-wracking at times, especially when you're just starting out. But with practice and confidence, it becomes easier and more enjoyable. I've been working on a new product that helps people create and edit videos for social media, and I'm really excited to launch it soon! I would love to hear any advice or suggestions you may have. Thank you so much!