How do you entertain yourself when you're bored?

Jasmine Butters
28 replies

Replies

Ludo
Music, video, 3d printing, 3d modeling, programming, electronics, making beer, creating DIY e-liquids, drone riding, ... Being bored is a great way to start being imaginative, let that feeling be there for a moment, then you'll find something you really want to do! ;)
Anusua Seal
I listen to music or watch instagram reels..
Yuriy YA
Calling my friends
Chris Lindner
Watch anime or read books.
watching movies :)
Elena Tsemirava
I have no time to be bored.
Steve Lou
Reading books & watching movies!
Olena Bomko
Launch on Product Hunt :) I'm LIVE. BUT Product Hunt didn't show my product for about 6 hours. Products with 5X less upvotes were there. Now I'm #5.
Tanjir Rahman
As a SaaS Product Demo animation explainer video expert, I'm always looking for new ways to entertain myself and stay creative. When I'm feeling bored, I like to: Learn something new: I might watch a documentary, read a book, or take an online course. I find that learning new things helps me to stay sharp and engaged. Create something: I enjoy creative activities, like writing, drawing, or playing music. I find that creating something helps me to express myself and relax. Connect with others: I might spend time with friends or family, or join an online community. I find that connecting with others helps me to feel less bored and isolated. Get outside: I might go for a walk, hike, or bike ride. Spending time in nature helps me to clear my head and relax. I hope this helps!
Sansa Grey
I usually watch my favorite TV shows or movies to beat boredom.
Sarah Playford
Reading a captivating book is my go-to boredom buster.
Savilia Lastero
I love trying out new recipes and cooking when I'm bored.
taha Waheed
Online shopping and window browsing help me beat boredom.
Tanya Sharath
Writing in a journal or starting a blog is how I channel my boredom.
Taylah Drury
I practice playing a musical instrument to entertain myself.
Umair Zubair
Sketching or painting is a creative outlet for me when I'm bored.
R U S
I enjoy rearranging my living space for a fresh look during boredom.