• Subscribe
  • How do you engage with your community?

Nneoma Jane
    20 replies

Replies

PatriciaBrewer
    just help the grow
    Nneoma Jane
    @brewer_pat40019 you're absolutely right, helping and giving value is at the heart of meaningful engagement.
    Alex AI
    just be there help the grow give them value
    Nneoma Jane
    @byalexai Love that mindset! Being present and providing value is essential to community building.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @byalexai Alex said everything! :) :D
    Claire Martin
    I comment a lot on their posts and also react to their stories on Instagram, especially when they accomplish something they’re proud of :)
    Nneoma Jane
    @claire_martin2 Exactly the point 👌
    Ryan Chen
    1. Browse new product launches, test them out, and share my thoughts and suggestions with the makers. 2. Stay active by engaging with community posts to keep the conversation going.
    Nneoma Jane
    @ryan_chen97 Absolutely agree! thanks for sharing
    Nneoma Jane
    @ernestine_wilkins That's a great point! being among your community shows you value their feedback.
    Naomi Febriska Yuberthina Tahapary
    I want to engage with your community to learn, correct for the better in the community, analyze each brand and maintain a community with good communication to everyone
    AnnaHo
    Launching soon!
    We engage with our community through regular updates, feedback sessions, and by actively participating in discussions on various platforms.
    Nneoma Jane
    @annaho2000 That's a great point! thanks for sharing🤝
    Teofilo Rassin
    Weekly newsletters and updates have been a great way to keep the community informed and excited about new features.
    Nneoma Jane
    @teofilo_rassin that's impressive! weekly newsletters showcase our dedication to transparency.
    Nick Frost
    I engage through social media, sharing behind the scenes content and responding to comments quickly to keep things interactive.
    Nneoma Jane
    @nick_frost2 I agree! sharing behind the scenes content and rapid comment responses are excellent engagement strategies.