How do you do TikTok marketing?

Richard Gao
13 replies
Just curious how you guys approach this. What type of videos do you make and how do you typically promote your product? I'm trying to promote evoke-app.com on tiktok but for what it does, it seems a little harder.

Replies

Abas
i haven’t personally advertised on tiktok but the best way I have seen successful brands did it was to promote your product by creating a profile for your brand/company. The approach will look similar to this: 1. Hire a tiktok creator if you can’t or won’t do it yourself 2. Post frequently, 1-2 times daily 3. Figure out the posts that has the most engagement. 4. Re-shoot that high performing video but do it a bit differently 5. Repeat this process until you start seeing satisfying results. 6. Collaborate with influencers in your industry for a promo
Harshvardhan Mishra
Gosh, If I could have helped but Tiktok is banned in India, so no tips from my side, sorry!
Richard Gao
@harshactually Can't even access it with VPN?
Brian Wong
We create educational content on our Tiktok too! You can figure out your content pillars and create content accordingly.
Richard Gao
@brianwongjhh Continuum sounds really cool, are you guys teaching people about AI soon? Seems like the next big thing after crypto and NFTs
Richard Gao
@brianwongjhh Great to hear! Mainly curious because recently launched https://evoke-app.com/ and think it would be really useful for some courses geared towards creating AI image generator tools. Are you in contact with any creators that focus more on creating AI tool courses?
Nilan Saha
We usually make educational content around the product and other stuff that will help potential customers of our product. Works really well for us.
Victor Giurgiu
I think in my case, I am lucky that there are lots of people on tiktok that want to get started with affiliate/referral marketing, so it came in handy. You should probably think very carefully if your ideal customers are on tiktok. Either way, you can give it if you find some creative ideas
Richard Gao
@vicdevelopmently 100%, mostly been thinking of creating content for no-code app builders who want to make AI apps. Mainly bubble tutorials
Amie Finlayson
I haven't found that many good examples of B2B software companies doing TikTok marketing super well. Any accounts you know of?
C.A Tardecilla
In my experience, posting content that looks like ad will not go viral. Post organic, natural and sometimes posts that are not professionally made go viral more than those that are professionally created.