• Subscribe
  • How do you define creativity in your field?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    50 replies
    Is it about thinking outside the box, or is it more about solving problems in unique ways?

Replies

Ismaila Adamu
    For me, creativity is about finding unique solutions to everyday problems. It’s thinking outside the box and not being afraid to try something new.
    Ethan Samuel
    In my experience creativity isn't just about breaking the mold it's about solving problems with a fresh perspective.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Both. But creativity for me means breaking the rules and going outside the line... those "normal" paths.
    Aarav Pittman
    Creativity in tech is finding new ways to leverage existing tools to solve problems faster and more efficiently.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @aarav_pittman Nice!!! What technology are you working on?
    Daniel Smith
    I see creativity in my work as solving problems in unique and effective ways. Its not just about coming up with wild ideas, but about finding practical, yet innovative solutions that address the issues at hand. For me, creativity means blending originality with functionality.
    Shayan Ali Bakhsh | RoboDialog.com
    Well, creativity is always seen as breaking or thinking outside the box. But the problem is, you cannot think of things that you never saw. You always imagine things that you at least have an idea of, for example, you never saw a flying horse but you saw a bird and horse and you've combined them. So for me, it is solving problems in unique ways
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Great point @shayan_ali_bakhsh creativity often stems from combining familiar concepts in new ways to solve problems uniquely. :)
    Safina Seth
    I define creativity as the ability to see connections where others might not. It’s about bringing fresh perspectives to the table.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @safina_seth I love that creativity is all about finding those hidden connections and offering fresh perspectives. Great
    Nick Zemlyanskiy
    The most amazing creator I know, Leonid Feygin, who works in branding, once told us that creativity is an ability to create new links between known objects. It's a really universal definition, I think.
    Sajin S
    It's about thinking outside the box to create products that provide exceptional value to customers and differentiate themselves from competitors.
    Saman Baloch
    In my field, creativity means pushing boundaries and experimenting with new ideas, even if they seem unconventional at first.
    Ben D
    In my field creativity means finding new and effective ways to slove problems and come up with unique ideas that sand out.
    Milli Sen
    It's more like solving problems in unique ways. In tech space, like Steve Jobs and Elon Musk.
    Stephane Thrasher
    In my field, creativity means seeing connections where others don't. Its about using available tools in novel ways to overcome obstacles.
    Donald Slack
    In the world of marketing, creativity is all about captivating attention with fresh ideas. But it's not just being wacky! It's finding the unique angle that resonates with your audience and tells your story in a new light.
    Oke feranmi Glory
    I see creativity as the ability to approach challenges differently. It’s about combining existing ideas in ways that haven’t been tried before.
    Claudia Lyons
    For me, creativity is about finding new solutions to everyday problems.
    Thomas jack
    Creativity often means seeing things from a different angle. It’s about approaching problems in ways that others might not think on right way .
    William Woods
    To me, creativity involves more than just being innovative. It’s about applying those innovations to address specific problems in a meaningful way .
    Advin Jadis
    For me, creativity means turning abstract ideas into visually compelling designs that tell a story.
    Mark Curz
    Creativity is finding innovative ways to engage student and make learning exciting