• Subscribe
  • How do you decide which icons to use for your project?

Ditarth Desai
    20 replies
    Iconstica – Your Icon Hub! Access 700+ free icons and 4000+ premium ones. Add a unique touch to your projects today! Take a look here: https://www.iconstica.com/

Replies

Alara Kilic
    Select simple and easily recognizable icons to avoid clutter and enhance user comprehension.
    Ditarth Desai
    @sale_hauwa_bala Great point! Simple and clear icons make it easier for users to navigate and understand the interface without feeling overwhelmed.
    Robyn Kline
    I try to get feedback on my icon choices to ensure they're easily understandable. Clarity is crucial for a good user experience.
    Ditarth Desai
    @robyn_kline That sounds like a great approach!
    Kabir Suleman kusfa
    Test different icons with real users to see which ones are most intuitive and adjust based on their feedback.
    Ditarth Desai
    @kabir_suleman_kusfa That's a great idea! Testing icons with real users will help ensure they are easy to understand.
    Fatima Sarki
    Use icons that align with your brand’s personality and message to reinforce your brand identity and values.
    Ditarth Desai
    @fatima_sarki Absolutely! Using icons that match your brand's personality and message is key to reinforcing your identity and values.
    Malka Parveen
    I choose icons based on their clarity and how well they match the project's theme.
    Ditarth Desai
    @malka_parveen That sounds like a great approach! Clear icons that match the theme definitely make a project more cohesive and user-friendly.
    Karishma Yadav
    I often consider the target audience and the overall design style. Icons should complement the visual aesthetics and make navigation easier for users.
    Ditarth Desai
    @karishma_yadav3 Totally agree! Icons should fit the design and improve navigation.
    Almuddin Ansari
    I usually pick icons that match the overall style of my project and clearly represent the intended function or concept.
    Ditarth Desai
    @almuddin_ansari Nice! It keeps things consistent and easy to understand.
    Ishaku Abdullahi
    I choose icons based on how well they fit with the color scheme and theme of my project, making sure they are easy to understand.
    Ditarth Desai
    @ishaku_abdullahi Great approach! Matching icons with the color scheme and theme, while keeping them easy to understand.
    Ibrahim adamu
    I select icons that are simple and recognizable, so they help users quickly grasp the meaning without confusion.
    Ditarth Desai
    @ibrahim_adamu_bt Awesome choice! Simple and clear icons make navigation a breeze and keep users on track.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Deciding on icons for a project is like picking the perfect toppings for a pizza - you want a balance of flavor and style! At Iconstica, with over 700 free icons and 4000 premium ones, you're sure to find the cherry on top (or pepperoni, if that's your style) for your design masterpiece!
    Ditarth Desai
    @thestarkster That's a great analogy! Finding the right icons is definitely like choosing the best pizza toppings. With such a wide selection at Iconstica, it's easy to add the perfect finishing touch to any project.