How do you deal with slow progress?

Abhishek Gharat
15 replies
Referring to the things that are beyond your control. Such as your team not making enough progress, running at 10kmph, vs you who's running at 90kmph.

Replies

Yassine Derkaoui
Try to set very short-term goals. Maybe at the start of the day you can prepare some specific tasks, and at the end of the day you'll feel that you've achieved a lot more. I did this for my vibeo.ai saas and I'm about to release v1.
MinJeong Yuk
I experienced many situations like that. There's no solution, I think. I've emptied my mind.
Abhishek Gharat
@oasis_watts What's your average mental response to such situations?
Abhishek Gharat
@oasis_watts At first I thought you sent him out of a room, looks like you permanently sent him out. I guess it works in some cases.
Chris
Launching soon!
It's important to remember that slow progress is often a result of various factors, some of which may be beyond our control. Instead of getting frustrated, I focus on maintaining open communication with my team, addressing any roadblocks that may be hindering progress, and adapting our strategies accordingly. Keeping a positive attitude and staying flexible in the face of challenges is key to overcoming slow progress.
Giovani Drosda Lima
Honestly, any team can go further when the boss is an actual leader, not a chief. Try to talk and be comprehensive with your team, and help each other grow. If you are really doing your best to help everyone and they are not really in the same boat, then it is something to be discussed in a more serious manner. As @chris_prosopo cleverly said, being positive and communicative with the team is key. Frustration will slow everyone down.
My Phung
If you're leading a team, you're at fault. Understand the problems holding back your team in 1 on 1's. If it's me then I take some time to reflect in the shower and draw a flowchart of questions I ask myself to identify deep rooted issues
Launching soon!
Focus on the progress that you can control and find ways to motivate and support your team to improve collectively. Problem: How can I efficiently automate the creation and publication of content across various platforms to enhance my online presence? Contentify can help solve this issue by utilizing AI agents to generate visuals, captions, blog posts, and optimize SEO for a consistent brand presence. With Contentify, you can automate content creation and publishing, saving time and effort while ensuring a strong online presence. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
Elaine Lu
Slow progress can be frustrating, but it's important to celebrate small wins and stay consistent. Remember, every step forward, no matter how small, is still progress.
Gurkaran Singh
Ah, dealing with slow progress is like waiting for code to compile on a Friday afternoon – frustrating yet inevitable. Time to sprinkle some debugging magic and nudge the team gently towards the finish line!