• Subscribe
  • How do you deal with disappointing marketing results? ๐Ÿ˜”

Kehui Guo
    11 replies
    Happy Friday everyone! Recently I shared a post on how to create a marketing campaign. However, marketing campaigns don't always hit the mark, and facing disappointing results can be rather challenging. How do you handle the aftermath of a campaign that didn't perform as expected? I would appreciate any tips, stories, and lessons learned on turning a setback into a setup for future success. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Replies

Enyi Bassey
    Don't be too hard on yourself. Marketing is a learning process. Reflect, adapt, and keep pushing forward.
    Bryant.Chen
    In my team, if we encounter this similar situation, we usually review and summarize our experiences, consider any potential improvements, and continuously refine these tasks to achieve better results next time. Hope this is helpful to you, and I look forward to your news!!
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Heard a thought that it takes up to 6-9 months to warm up and make a marketing channel working. cause you need to do a ton of experiments for long enough to see results
    Younus Mahmood
    I've learned that getting good results it takes time and iteration. I try to analyze the data and see if we can look at when things went wrong. Either the target audience, the message, or the timing. From there, I like to switch things up and test new campaigns and messages to see if we can turn things around and do some more A/B testing. Rinse and repeat from there and try to stay as positive as I can without feeling defeated or wasting too much money. Tough process but once it works it feels good!
    Luther Westover
    I get how you feel. When a campaign doesnโ€™t work, I talk with my team to see what we can learn. Fresh ideas help a lot
    Umaru
    I look at the data to see what went wrong, then talk to my team for ideas. It helps us do better next time.
    Kevin Not-A-Robot
    You can try speaking to a small group of your target audience to understand what resonates with them fully. Be honest with them, as their feedback can go a long way!
    Ishaq Oyiza
    Analyze the data to understand what went wrong. Learn from the mistakes and apply those lessons to your next campaign.
    Sandeep Kumar
    Take a break if needed. Sometimes stepping away can help clear your mind and provide fresh insights.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Usually try to find the cause but it will not give you money back, so try something that worked for others in general.