• Subscribe
  • How do you create a strong brand identity?

Thomas Yanik
    25 replies
    I have heard that brand identity is not about designing, logos etc it is more than that, it's a narrative but how to I build that for my brand.

Replies

Ishaku Abdullahi
    use the same colors and fonts everywhere to build recognition
    Charlie Charles
    Craft a strong brand identity by defining a clear mission, understanding your target audience, maintaining consistent visual and verbal elements, and creating a compelling brand story.
    Thomas Yanik
    @charliee1122 Thank You for sharing, I agree all of these are important aspects for creating a strong brand image.
    Umair Zubair
    Yes, a strong brand identity is not only about logos and designs, it's about creating a narrative that resonates with your audience. And the best way to create it to better understand your audience and what they want.
    Sansa Grey
    Think of the brand identity as a story you tell to the world. it's about the way you communicate, your brand values, your experience that helps in building a strong identify.
    Thomas Turner
    I create a strong brand identity by ensuring consistency in visuals, messaging, and values across all touch points.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    You are right. Narrative is important. It is as important as knowing your audience and maintaining a consistent brand voice.
    My3 Murthy
    I answer these 4 questions: 1. What topics am I learning about on a regular basis? 2. Who are my primary & secondary audiences? 3. What am I looking to gain from this experience? 4. What do I want my audience to feel when they consume my content? These helped me identify my niche. I hope this helps!
    Guilherme Moreira
    To create the strongest brand possible, it must be about something you are most passionate about. Use your instincts to guide you on which direction to take and which story to tell. This is the only way to create something so unique that it can stand out in today's market. Because this brand will be about you and your passion, it will be unique. You are unique, and like-minded people will connect with it.
    Kevin Not-A-Robot
    I echo what many people have said here. I will stress that you shouldn't force yourself to create a brand whose foundation is the direct results of marketing data or insights about your audience. As the company founder, find your voice and what you value in life, and let that be the foundation of your brand. Then, you can start shaping and molding things to resonate.
    Thomas Yanik
    @thegoodbadugly_ai That is such a great advice, but some people are able to turn marketing insights into a great brand.
    Kevin Not-A-Robot
    @thomas_yanik I agree that, yes, some have built their companies like that, but that does not happen often for many people due to the lack of resources or means to gather such data and insights. I liken brand building to what you see in the music industry. Pop and rap stars are manufactured and rooted in market data and insights on what sells in that genre. And so you get a product that sounds all the same. The indie artist uses the music medium to express who they are and their values. They build their brand that way, and as they grow, they shape and mold themselves to gain a bigger audience and reach—sometimes for better or worse.
    Luis Roberts
    Share your brand's story and why it exists. People love connecting with real stories
    Mercy James
    Understand who your customers are and what they care about. Make sure your brand speaks to them
    Ibrahim yasir Suleiman
    A strong brand identity is like a personality for your business.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Building a strong brand identity is like crafting a compelling story - it's not just about the cover, but the whole novel that hooks your audience in! So, let's weave your brand narrative with the finesse of a data scientist analyzing code for hidden gems.
    Pawan Kumar
    NonCoders
    Launching soon!
    Through storytelling.
    Joseph Parker
    I am building a strong brand identity by having a clear vision, consistent design, and a unified voice in all my communications
    WennectCM
    Know your audience and try to make your brand relatable to them in your comms, approach, ads. Strong bonding with the community is very important for a brand identity. Also, it helps a lot when your brand can be summarized easily while being distinct and not one of a legion.
    Anthony
    Creating a strong brand identity involves understanding your brand’s core mission, vision, and values, while thoroughly knowing your target audience and crafting a unique value proposition. Develop a distinctive visual identity with a memorable logo, color palette, typography, and consistent imagery. Establish a clear brand voice and key messages, ensuring consistency across all touchpoints through comprehensive brand guidelines. Engage with your audience to build relationships and gather feedback, staying adaptable to evolve your brand as needed to remain relevant and impactful.
    Adeeb Malik
    You stick to one thought. For example, We started with and are still hell-bent on bridging the gap between storing your information and readily accessing and using it. After getting there, we plan to go in the direction of building an automation platform that works on your data, and your expertise, so you can do more. No matter what happens, pivots, etc. the core idea remains the same - Bridging the gap between storing your information and readily accessing and using it. This has helped us establish DocXter so far and will power us to create a strong brand presence. 🤞
    Mileva
    According to e i guess, ensure consistency across all touchpoints, engage with your audience authentically, and build a strong emotional connection is helps to create a strong brand identity🤔.
    Anu
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    I believe consistency is key to achieving and creating a strong brand identity.