How do you collect feedback, bugs/issues from customers?

Goutham
14 replies
There are quite a lot of tools like live chat, email and so on. What has been the best way for your business to collect feedback & bugs/issues from customers?

Replies

Lior Galante Cohen (Vaza)
* An entire customer-life cycle, including emails/meetings that are focused on feedback * NPS surveys * A "Send Feedback" button inside our app * A PH launch! We launched last week and got a lot of valuable feedback from users :)
Goutham
@lior_galante_cohen That was an elaborate breakdown Lior ! So which among these has been of high frequency for Amy?
Lior Galante Cohen (Vaza)
@gouthamj It really depends, but right now we're getting a lot of feedback from the in-app "Send Feedback" button.
Ng Fang Kiang
Email. Or just setup a form. So, user can submit issues/bugs
Goutham
@jorcus Does your email solve deliverability issue, Ng Fang? How much is the open rate approximately?
Elena Cirera
Customer reviews are an excellent way to take feedback from your customers. Adding customer reviews to your website will provide a platform for your customers to give you feedback.
Goutham
@elena_cirera That's interesting, Elena. Could you share the tools which do customer reviews?
Alexey Shashkov
Hi again, Goutham. When I worked on my last product I wrote emails to my users. What about issues, I use Freshdesk for managing income issues from users. What about text feedback from the embedded form in the app, I did that but it didn't work well.
Goutham
@shashcoffe Hey Alex. Cool of you to share. Emails & chat widget do seem to be a preferred choice. Embedded forms sometimes appear intimidating considering the fields. How has the email opening rate been?
Ali Muhammad
Customer reviews can be an effective way to solicit feedback from your customers on your products.
Nikita Dutta
I have been using managed live chat from Chat Metrics (chatmetrics.com) to get the feedback of my customers and know what they are looking for and their requirements. It has helped me double up the cells within a very short period of time, and the agents are actively engaging with my website visitors to promote my brand.
Dwayne Charrington
My team and I work on mobile app development and optimization projects, and we prefer collecting in-app feedback from our users for better insights. During beta testing, we use a simple feedback form with open-ended questions to help us identify improvement areas and get a better understanding of issues that our users are facing. When our applications are live, we use NPS benchmarking, customer satisfaction score (CSAT), and a combination of different rating scales on checkout and other action-oriented pages to see what more can be optimized. We combine the feedback results from both stages to improve the overall usability of our apps. And for the tool, we use @qualaroo for embedding surveys into the applications. We prefer Qualaroo because it makes targeting specific users really easy through its advanced targeting options. Also, it has a built-in analysis system, so we don’t have to manually crunch numbers when analyzing feedback.