• Subscribe
  • How do you celebrate success milestones ?

Toni
    21 replies
    I am not good at celebrating wins, I’m curious to learn how you celebrate a business milestone, a product achievement….

Replies

Launching soon!
    In our company, we celebrate milestones with rewards and recognition using our tool, BRAVO, which facilitates milestone celebrations. BRAVO has a special feature called "Employee Milestones." this feature ensures that every milestone is recognized in the organization to boost employees' motivation and engagement. You can read more about our tool's milestones feature here https://getbravo.io/features/emp...
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    By planning new one
    My3 Murthy
    I am very much like you- I don't necessarily celebrate the wins because I am already looking at my next goal. Its not healthy but It is what it is
    Toni
    @my3_murthy yeah, right ? Feel like we might be missing out on something nice by doing so
    CY Zhou
    I love celebrating success milestones by organizing a team outing or a small party. It's a great way to appreciate everyone's hard work and boost morale!
    Kehui Guo
    I'm a big foodie so sometimes I buy a good dessert or eat out with friends to celebrate<33
    Christopher Clark
    When I reach a milestone, I also like to give back. Maybe I'll volunteer for a cause I care about or donate to a charity. Helping others and giving thanks for success adds another layer of meaning to the achievement.
    Toni
    @christopher_clark8 this is a great way to celebrate and be useful to the community 🙏🏻 I really like that idea. Thanks for sharing
    Mason Julian
    Sometimes, the best way to celebrate is to take a step back and appreciate what I've accomplished. I might reflect on the journey, the challenges overcome, and what I learned. Then, I recharge and refocus for the next goal.
    Daniel Smith
    Celebrating success with my team or loved ones is important. We might go out for a celebratory dinner, have a team outing, or simply take some time to acknowledge everyone's contribution.
    Benny
    I tend not to make a big deal out of it but I probably should at least put down the tools for a few moments.
    Itohan Eigbadon
    I take myself out for dinner or lunch at my favorite restaurant or the place I always wanted to go. Btw what you do?
    Toni
    @itohaneigbadon that s Nice ! Actually I don t do anything, that’s the thing ! I just set a new milestone and start moving towards that goal 😅 Which feels wrong
    Jade Grimwood
    I'd suggest first understanding your motivations (shameless plug for getmarlee.com) and then work with you AND your team on bringing in Celebrations in your Culture. Embedding them deeply into your Culture through Ways of Working can be the key to unlocking this!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Celebrating success milestones is like debugging code - sometimes you just need to step back, take a breather, and treat yourself to some well-deserved virtual high-fives and maybe a bit of ice cream! How do you usually toast to your victories in the digital realm?