• Subscribe
  • How do you celebrate little wins during your busy week?

Bilal Asif
    13 replies
    Personally, I like to treat myself to a small reward, whether it’s grabbing my favorite coffee or taking a quick break to enjoy a podcast episode. It helps me appreciate my progress and keeps my motivation high for the bigger goals. What’s your favorite way to recognize your achievements, no matter how small? Share your wins. 😊

Replies

Jeyoung Jung
    On Saturdays, I grab a bag of nachos and watch a movie if I have completed my scrum of the week :)
    itrat batool
    SHOPPING. :D
    Dany
    Launching soon!
    I think the simplest way I celebrate my small wins is by taking a rest through playing some simple games and afterwards go to sleep! 😂
    Nastya Novichikhina
    I'm going with my family and we're having a delicious meal 😋
    Gaby Korablyova
    I like to take a moment to step away from work, whether it's for a walk or a favorite snack. It’s a simple way to recharge and remind myself that progress is being made, even if it’s just one step closer to the bigger goals✨ How do you recognize your small victories?
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @gaby_korablyova I do the same. I love to take a break from work and enjoy a long drive with my fav music. It really helps me recharge, :)
    Brandon
    TRAVELLING ofc, bcs by travelling i find peace after a full week of busyness
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @brandon9421 Good to know. What is your fav place to travel?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I think it is a piece of something sweet :D
    Daniel Clevenger
    I take a short walk and enjoy the fresh air. ❤