• Subscribe
  • How do you build hype leading up to a product launch? ๐ŸŽ‰

Bilal Asif
    13 replies
    Creating buzz before a launch can make all the difference between a product that soars and one that struggles. Share your strategies, tips, and experiences on how to generate excitement and anticipation. What worked for you?

Replies

Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Posting on social media platforms, tagging relevant folks and keeping in touch with your friends might help.
    Christian Nesi
    Bump, also interested!
    Alex AI
    Social media Be active as crazy on social media
    YanXu
    also interested!
    Amensa Hulk
    Iโ€™ve found that dropping hints about my product way before the launch gets people curious.
    Amy G. Debnam
    Creating a space where people can interact and talk about your product has been super effective for me.
    Frankie Amoah
    @amy_g_debnam How did you go about creating that space? Did you use Telegram, Circle, Discord, Slack...?
    Anne Boehm
    Collaborating with influencers who align with my brand has really helped spread the word.
    My3 Murthy
    Build a brand on the socials & leverage it. Show up on conversations here & engage consistently
    Nola S.
    I use email marketing to send exclusive updates and behind-the-scenes content to our waitlist. It keeps our audience engaged and eager for the launch.
    Joseph Parker
    Hosting pre-launch webinars or live Q&A sessions can generate a lot of interest.
    Edward Moore
    I run contests or giveaways leading up to the launch. Itโ€™s a fun way to generate excitement and get people talking about the product.
    Tim Hillison
    Putting yourself out there to make new and solid relationships, and letting people know what you are launching in a concise way.