• Subscribe
  • How do you build a brand for your product ?

Anil Matcha
    4 replies

Replies

George Burmistrov
    Identity+marketing. In this order, I believe. You can't promote something without a face.
    Sophia Solanki
    Harder to do early stage. Exposure on multiple channels. Have your customers talk about you. Leveraging social helps. If you are a big company the marketing $ can buy a lot of eyeballs - this can be a long list.
    Elena Tsemirava
    To begin with, I plan to hire a designer to develop a logo, colour scheme, etc.
    pixie2
    Absolutely, building a brand for your product is a multifaceted journey, and it often starts with visual identity. I came across an insightful article https://www.newswire.com/news/mo... , which delves into the pivotal role of mockups in this process. Mockups offer a powerful way to visualize how your product will be perceived by consumers, which is essential in creating a compelling brand. This article discusses how mockups not only enhance the aesthetics of your packaging but also contribute to strategic decision-making. It's fascinating to see how they can save time and resources by allowing designers to experiment with different concepts before production.