• Subscribe
  • How do you appear in the "featured" part of PH? Even in the "coming soon" section?

Marie-Philippe Leblanc
    5 replies
    Hey everyone! I hope your are all doing well and keep the motivation for your startup journey ✨ I have a couple of questions, and I looked around a bit and couldn't really find the answer. How does one get in the top 5 with their PH launch before the upvotes appear? How do you show up in the top PH coming soon launches? Are there for things that are known for a fact that can influence this? Thanks for your help & support. Fleso is launching soon! Automate your admin workflows with AI in a few clicks! Here's our prelaunch, we'd appreciate your support! (https://www.producthunt.com/products/fleso)

Replies

Nicola Lanzilotto
    I can't answer your questions but Fleso seems to be an interesting product that I've just hit the "Notify me" button.
    JD Worcester
    Doesn't everyone show up in the coming soon pages 7 days before the launch? I've heard you need to DM the PH team and request to be on the featured page.
    André J
    1. Make a great product that stands out from the crowd 2. Present the product really well (Read PH's own tips) most people fail at conveying problem / solution. 3. Get a lot of people to sign up to your coming soon page.