How do you acquire B2B customers for your product?

Abrar Sami
16 replies

Replies

Nigee
Learn sales and marketing to grow your business
yash
I answered something similar on Twitter yesterday. It might help I utilized public forums such as Slack and LinkedIn to share information about my app. Whenever I received a response or noticed someone expressing interest, I would reach out to them directly and inquire if they would like to learn more about the app and potentially join.
Tej Garikapati
Hey! I never fail to mention this to someone trying to get into b2b niche. The easiest way would be cold emails. LinkedIn Content Creation and DM's.
@tej_sai @patrick_sao_e14 Cold emails still work like charm, if implemented rightly. Requires a good copy of the email, which is personalised, with a good domain reputation to ensure high deliverability & open rates. Besides, consistent efforts, and good prospecting tools, like Zintlr, Linkedin sales navigator, apollo, etc.
Vlad Zivkovic
LinkedIn, also you can find multiple platforms with list of companies which are searching for certain products or services and in that case cold emails will do the job.
I'm currently testing the cold outreach email channel. I think it can be really effective when you know exactly who your audience is and what problem you're solving.
@patrick_sao_e14 I use the usual practice of email outreach, which involves several steps: First, I identify the audience whose problems our product covers. In our case, it is SaaS companies with 50-200 employees. Next, I determine the trigger - what happened to the company or people in the company - that may indicate they need our product. For example, if they have attracted a new round of funding or if an employee has moved into a new role six months ago. Based on that particular trigger, I write a letter so that the recipient understands that I'm not just writing to them randomly. I usually send 3 letters to the same recipient and follow up with them on LinkedIn for a month. Of course, it's important to be technically savvy to ensure that the letters actually reach the recipient. We have an average open rate of 70%. If the open rate drops to 50%, we check the mailbox. However, I want to emphasize that we are still in the research stage and not yet selling. Therefore, I am constantly experimenting with all the steps and adjusting our strategy accordingly.
Tomas Spada
Linkedin Ads for sure In Mail for lower PPC
Richard Gao
Really the same way you acquire B2C customers Just more linkedin surfing though
Suraj Anjaana
Linkedin is best platform to get B2B customers. If you are active on linkedin more than other platforms like FB then i think chance to get B2B customers increase. Linkedin is working very well for me.
Neal Woolery
Acquiring B2B customers is like charming a porcupine. Be a problem-solving Romeo, flex your social butterfly wings, sweet-talk with content, network like a party pro, and seal the deal with well-timed follow-ups. Remember: genuine, helpful, and witty wins the day!
Jimmy Cooper
If you want to attract and convert B2B customers, you can do so by going to industry events and conferences, forming partnerships with influential people, and making useful content to teach your audience.
Jordan Shlosberg
You really need the following 1. An existing network for your first sales. Few people give credence to this entry barrier. If you solve a problem in an industry you operate in, you already know the natural customers. (This is from experience of doing it twice) 2. Outbound - Finding the ideal customer personas and using cold reach out to get them in the door. You probably need some social proof before that 3. Inbound - This is content strategy but it takes some time to optimize your content for SEO and to build your own profile. I'm afraid there's no silver bullet
Zaur T
We found that Linkedin outreach got us the most clients, second by efficiency are cold emails and Twitter dms.
Erkin Bek
We do not have much experience in attracting B2B, but we are thinking of using the following promotion channels: 1. Content Marketing 2. SEO But we still think about channels
-> Build strong distribution channels -> Cold Emailing & omnichannel outbound reach -> Ads, Retargeting -> Referrals, word of mouth, etc I'd be happy to help, if you want to dm!