• Subscribe
  • How do Resellers get on with Product Hunters ?

phil k
    9 replies
    I recently signed up for GoDaddy's Reseller program and it was an utter mess with WP Plugins and God knows what else. Anyway, to cut a long story short I was granted a refund. But the idea was still solid: That is reselling Domains and Mailboxes only and marketing it towards cold emailers and marketing professionals.. I signed up for GoDaddy to access their better prices just for myself and my own customers but I thought it was possible to offer it to others. So, what I'm asking is how do Reselling services (or Wrappers some might call them) get on with Product Hunters ? I'd have to get a custom solution done in terms of a CRM but otherwise one would be looking to resell domains and mailboxes from as yet unknown sources (I'm thinking Google Workspace as an example although they're expensive). Is reselling but putting your own twist on things in terms of design and marketing like i'm suggesting OK ? If so I might do it... Costly but potentially rewarding....

Replies

Boreas Krüger
    Customizing your CRM is a good idea. It helps manage your reselling business efficiently and provides a better experience for your customers.
    Violeta Redig
    Wrappers or resellers with a unique angle can do well. The key is to identify what sets you apart from the rest and market that effectively.
    Emilio Chongbang
    Make sure to research different providers thoroughly. Google Workspace is great, but there might be more cost-effective options that still offer high quality.
    phil k
    Yes, probably too expensive to do a B2B offer with Google unfortunately. I will look at other options
    Joseph Lucio
    Product hunters appreciate innovation, so if you can provide a seamless experience and solve a specific problem for your audience, reselling could be very successful.
    phil k
    @joseph_lucio I've had nothing but encouragement in this thread so that provides me with some confidence These projects aren't' cheap to pull off so I really do appreciate the feedback.
    Deandre Akkuratov
    It's definitely OK to put your own twist on reselling services. Creativity in design and marketing can differentiate your brand and attract a dedicated customer base.