• Subscribe
  • How do I quickly see how good a VC firm is?

Ryan
    3 replies
    Without having to do the diligence myself, of looking at the portfolio, fund sizes, returns, etc. on Crunchbase/Pitchbook. Looking for VC firms that hire interns/analysts, specfically. Is there any website that "ranks" how good a VC firm is? Obviously, you can't necessarily put them all in a linear ranking. But you can, for example, have rough tiers like SWE: T1 (FAANG), T2 (Uber, Microsoft, Spotify), T3 (Twitter, LinkedIn, Snap).

Replies

Weiru (Launching Vizard now)💜
    Pretty sure Crunchbase/angellist all published ranking/lists in the past.
    Ryan
    @weiruye Link? The ones I see don't seem to be accurate
    whshshr nznsnsnsj
    Hi there, I understand that you're looking for VC firms that hire interns/analysts, but don't want to spend too much time doing research on their portfolios, fund sizes, and returns. You're wondering if there's a website that "ranks" VC firms based on their performance. While there are websites like Pitchbook and Crunchbase that provide information on VC firms and their investments, I'm not aware of any specific website that ranks them in the way you've described. VC firms are highly varied and it can be difficult to compare them based on a single metric or ranking system. However, some websites like Glassdoor and Indeed can provide insights into the work culture and hiring practices of VC firms, which may be helpful in your search for internship/analyst opportunities. You can also reach out to your network and seek referrals or recommendations from people who have worked with or for VC firms. In my experience, the best way to find a good VC firm to work with is to do your own research and reach out to firms that align with your interests and career goals. A Quick Highland Service can also help you in this regard by connecting you with relevant VC firms that match your qualifications and experience. Good luck with your search for VC internship/analyst opportunities