• Subscribe
  • How do I get into the ProductHunt side of X (Twitter)?

Sean Ward
    9 replies
    What accounts do I need to follow to start ramming my way into that side of the internet? Currently in money Twitter, but trying to upgrade away from the 16 y/o digital marketers!

Replies

Julia Suontama
    Teach the algorithm: - Follow PH original: https://twitter.com/ProductHunt - Find the latest Tweets with the 'Product hunt' keyword and engage - Check people's profiles here and see if they have Twitter connected like I do and engage with them I think the algorithm learns pretty fast from your actions 🤭
    Sean Ward
    @juliasuontama true true. That definite probably is the best way. Makes total sense too! Idk why but I think I was overthinking it…
    Mateusz
    Something like this exists?
    Sean Ward
    @galeonn I'm assuming there's a niche group of product hunters on X.. There's gotta be right?
    Julia Suontama
    @galeonn @weansard I've founded them and it's like 20 % of my X feed, check my list above!
    Shajedul Karim
    hey Sean, jumping into the Product Hunt space through Twitter? cool journey ahead. start with @ProductHunt and don’t miss @rrhoover, the guy who started it all. also, hang out with @yourfavevc and @thepatwalls, super insightful people in this space. now, the real trick isn’t just following, it’s chatting. get into threads, share your two cents about products, and just be a part of the chat. join groups like @women_make_ and @IndieHackers to be where the action happens. keep it real, talk products and not just promotion. engage, learn, share, and just be yourself. the value isn’t just in the space, it’s in the connections and conversations you’ll find there. warmly, karim
    Sean Ward
    @producthunt @rrhoover @yourfavevc @thepatwalls @women_make_ @indiehackers @shajedulkarim_ Hell ya! Appreciate the reccomendations Shajedul! Going to hit them all with a follow!