How do I generate interest on my Teaser Page?

Namrata Arya
9 replies
Just created the teaser page for my upcoming launch : https://www.producthunt.com/prod... How do I generate interest for it before the launch day? A little bit about the product: Linklab.site offers free branded links for your clunky link-in-bio. So you could get a free johndoe.online for your linktr.ee/johndoe789 which automatically redirects to it

Replies

Ailsa Williamson
Hey girl! Here are a few strategies you can try: 1. Social Media Promotion: Leverage your existing social media platforms to create buzz. Share sneak peeks, behind-the-scenes content, and teasers about your upcoming launch. Encourage your followers to visit the teaser page for more information and to sign up for updates. 2. Influencer Partnerships: Identify influencers or individuals in your industry who align with your target audience. Collaborate with them to promote your teaser page by sharing exclusive previews or offering special incentives for their followers to visit and engage with the page. 3. Email Marketing: If you have an email subscriber list or newsletter, send out targeted campaigns about your upcoming launch. Highlight the benefits and unique features of your product, and include a call-to-action that directs recipients to your teaser page. 4. Content Marketing: Create valuable content related to your product or industry and share it through blog posts, guest articles, or video content. Include links to your teaser page within the content to capture the interest of readers or viewers. 5. Online Communities and Forums: Engage with relevant online communities, forums, and platforms where your target audience congregates. Participate in discussions, provide value, and mention your upcoming launch in a non-promotional way. If allowed, share a link to your teaser page when it's contextually relevant. 6. Collaborations and Giveaways: Partner with complementary businesses or brands to organize collaborations or giveaways. This can help expand your reach and create excitement around your launch. Include your teaser page link in the collaboration or giveaway promotion. 7. Press Releases and Media Coverage: Consider crafting a compelling press release about your upcoming launch and distribute it to relevant media outlets, industry blogs, and journalists. If your product is newsworthy or solves a unique problem, it may attract media attention and drive traffic to your teaser page. Wishing you all the best!
Namrata Arya
@ailsa_williamson this is great! Thank you so much for taking the time out to draft such a detailed response ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ™Œ
Shajedul Karim
hey there Namrata, congratulations on setting up your teaser page! generating interest is an art, an interplay of intrigue and value. here are some thoughts to help stir the pot: 1. storytelling: your product's story is unique. share it. why did you build it? what problems does it solve? weave a compelling narrative around your product that makes people care. 2. value proposition: be clear about what's in it for your users. does your product save them time? money? hassle? articulate these benefits clearly and compellingly. 3. social proof: if you have any, flaunt it. testimonials, case studies, or endorsements can be powerful in building credibility and generating interest. 4. community engagement: reach out to relevant communities where your target users hang out. engage in conversations, offer value, and gently introduce your product. 5. create anticipation: tease features, offer a sneak-peak, reveal small nuggets that make people curious and wanting more. 6. incentivize early signups: a little something for the early birds always stokes interest. could be a free month, an exclusive feature, or even swag. intrigue is a flame that needs constant kindling. keep stoking it, keep engaging with your audience, and keep adding value. good luck with your launch sis!
Namrata Arya
@shajedulkarim_ thanks so much for taking the time out to create such a detailed piece of advice. Iโ€™m definitely going to give these a shot. Thanks a lot
Abrar Ahmed
I like this post,And I figure that they having a great time to peruse this post,they might take a decent site to make an information,thanks for sharing it to me. go now
Mei
Market your upcoming launch on Twitter. DM active Product Hunt contributors to ask for their support. Share this in launch communities as well as communities you are part of. Consider building an email list or sharing your journey in public.
Namrata Arya
@thisismeihere all of these make a lot of sense! Thank you so much for sharing them. Iโ€™ll get to these right away ๐Ÿ™Œ