• Subscribe
  • How did your product get it's first ten paying users?

Saswat
    6 replies
    Which platforms did you launch on and how👇🏻 P.S. I'm building something cool and would love to connect with fellow builders👋🏻

Replies

Ryan Chen
    My product is an interview copilot, so I focused on promoting it where job seekers are active—mainly on Reddit and LinkedIn. These platforms have been great for connecting with the right audience and generating early interest!
    Saswat
    @ryan_chen97 Hey that's awesome to hear. Mind sharing link? Also I always wondered how to find the perfect subreddits to promote without being salesy as reddit bans you for that right?
    Ryan Chen
    @saswat_singh Absolutely, finding the right subreddits can be tricky! For communities that don’t allow direct promotions, it’s best to focus on the value your product brings. I usually join relevant discussions and share insights that relate to the problems my product can solve, without making it feel like a sales pitch. And feel free to check out the link in my bio!
    Claire Martin
    I’d love to know the answer! I’ve read a couple of times that Reddit is the best platform for this
    Saswat
    @claire_martin2 Have you tried it in your case? how exactly would you go about it as I'm also planning on using it efficiently.