• Subscribe
  • How did you validate the need for your startup product?

Hassan Muazzam
    10 replies

Replies

Alex Reynolds
    Thank you for sharing this information. I just wanted to let you know that I just looked at your website and found it to be very interesting and helpful. I'm looking forward to reading many of your posts https://quordle-wordle.com
    Ethan Perez
    We validated the need for our startup product through extensive market research, user feedback, and prototype testing. This iterative process confirmed demand from our target audience and allowed us to refine our product accordingly.
    Caleb Cooper
    To validate the need for our startup product, we conducted extensive market research, gathered feedback from our target audience through surveys and interviews, and analyzed key metrics such as customer acquisition and engagement. This process confirmed the demand and value of our product in the market.
    Mei
    Ask your customers How big is the problem? How difficult is it for them to operate without your solution? What's their number one need? How quickly can you solve this?
    dontgetrekt
    I saw so many AI tools popping up, like shrooms after rain. Pop pop pop pop. It was clear - there's a need for an AI directory that shows you how to use the tools. So aiwizard was born
    Carter Michael
    Made an MVP and launched it.
    André J
    Made a sick pilot and showed it to the smartest people I could find