How did you learn about ProductHunt?

Karan Parmar
8 replies
I am Karan from Twinr. I learn about ProductHunt a year ago from one of my friend. So, how did you find that there is a platform called ProductHunt where you can launch your product?

Replies

Santiago Gutierrez
My boss introduce me to this great platform. I realising the power of the community and the platform itself!
Deep Dave
While interviewing with YCombinator a few years ago and talking to fellow founders/applicants about how they formulate early traction and hype around their products.
Hossein Yazdi
I don't remember exactly as I joined long ago, however, I guess I came to know first about PH when following the marketing activities of one of my influential makers.
Oswald Soto
I learned about ProductHunt through my tech-savvy friends who raved about the platform's ability to discover and showcase innovative products, and I'm grateful to have found such a valuable resource for discovering the latest tech tools and gadgets.
Igor Lysenko
I got to know goth bloggers, and then I decided to launch my product. According to other people, a good platform to show yourself honestly.
Mei
I found out about it years ago but didn't really understand the power of the community and the platform until recently.