• Subscribe
  • How did you land your first customers?

Priyanka Saini
    12 replies
    We got our first customer through social media. It felt like we opened our shop for the first time, and after that, our product never looked back. I still remember when we launched www.Feedspace.io on Product Hunt for the first time. We were hopeful it would do well, but we didn’t expect the huge sign-up traffic and 33 paid signups! Share your story too. It’s always great to hear how startups begin and how their products are doing now! we can connect in these network also: LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/priyankasainidesigner/ Twitter/X: https://x.com/PriyankaSaini28 if you would like to visit my product: www.feedspace.io

Replies

Tom Rudnai
    There's no secret sauce, it's hard, but a few things that worked great for me: - Slack Communities - there are loads, and if you solve a common pain point you'll come across people actively looking for solutions! - Product Hunt - reach out to people that upvoted similar products. They are obviously interested in solutions like yours!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    They found me on social media and liked what I did. But I think they only wanted to support me :D
    Benson Gao
    The quickest way to reach users is through social networks
    Natasha H
    Through personal business networks and directly reaching out to leads.
    Sudha Reddy
    founder led sales
    Alex Enes Zorlu
    Not a customer but my first dollar made with successful launch in Reddit. 150k people viewed and 1 bought me coffee for my open source free product :D
    Priyanka Saini
    @enes_zorlu Wow!! This is super cool, Alex! Getting a customer from Reddit is pretty tough, and you did it—bravo!
    Matt El Mouktafi
    For indipen.io, we found our first customers on LinkedIn. We optimized our profile to share our value proposition, started creating content around our persona's pain point and reached out to people who interacted. I think that's a good strategy for most B2B products 🙂 For my other tool, where the persona is not active on social network, I used cold emailing and recommandation from previous customers