How did you land your first customers?

Gavaskar Rajagopal
19 replies
As my product made its debut, we strategically chose to launch on Product Hunt (PH). The decision paid off remarkably, as we witnessed an impressive surge of more than 6,000 visitors to our website on the very first day. Even more exciting was the fact that our conversion rate exceeded 5%, turning those initial visitors into our very first satisfied customers. This remarkable start has laid a solid foundation for our future growth and success in the market You can explore our product 👉https://bit.ly/47zg5Ur and you can give your feedbacks

Replies

yash
Through my connection
Maksym Skrypka
My first clients were from X and LinkedIn, and then PH. My product: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
These are some fantastic results you achieved. We launch tomorrow and we really do hope that we can come close to what you had
Gloria G
Congrats on a successful launch and impressive conversion rate, Gavaskar! It's great to see your product gaining traction on Product Hunt, hope we could get great results as well😌.
Ekrem Çetinkaya
Twitter. Only thing I did was being consistent and kept talking about my product and daily progress
Prem Saini
Landing the first customers was all about consistency and active engagement on LinkedIn. Sharing daily progress and insights about the product made the difference.📈
Nick Anisimov
In different projects, the first clients were from different sources. The community, recommendations from friends, and socials worked best.
alan robert
I ran social media ads to target my ideal customers.
It was from LinkedIn.
Frank Sondors
Slack communities, cold email and Reddit
Judith Amarachi 💙
It's interesting to know how supportive the community here is.
Jad Sanaknaki
Google ads was my first one
Daniel Zaitzow
@jadsanaknaki you ran paid ads fresh out of the gate? Can you give a little more context there?
Jad Sanaknaki
@dzaitzow Yes I did - It was beneficial cause we needed to gather data as much as we can in the quickest way possible. It depends on how often you would like to see conversions and ofcourse the budget.
Sagar Patel
I am still in the process of landing my first customers! Commenting to gather tips from everyone else! 😁
Daniel Zaitzow
@sagarpatel10 what has your process looked like thus far?