• Subscribe
  • How did you keep the momentum going post-launch?

Priyanka Saini
    17 replies
    Launching a product is a huge milestone, but what happens after that initial buzz? 🤔 The post-launch phase is just as crucial for long-term success, and the challenge is maintaining that momentum! From my experience, keeping the excitement alive after the launch is a balancing act of strategic marketing, user engagement, and continuous product improvement. Whether it's rolling out new features, interacting with early adopters, or ramping up your social presence, it all adds up. Some strategies to consider: Engage Early Users: Actively listen to feedback from your initial users and build relationships with them. They are your brand ambassadors. Regular Updates: Announce updates or new features to keep your audience excited and show that the product is evolving. Leverage Social Proof: Share success stories, testimonials, or any early wins to attract new users. Collaborations: Partner with influencers or like-minded brands for cross-promotion. Community Building: Create a space for your users to share experiences, ask questions, and connect with one another. 🔥 It’s not just about the product anymore; it’s about the ecosystem you build around it. How do you stay relevant and keep people talking about your product? Let’s share our tips, tricks, and lessons learned! 👇

Replies

Gaby Korablyova
    To maintain post-launch momentum, focus on engaging early users with feedback loops and releasing regular updates to keep excitement high. Additionally, leverage social proof and collaborate with influencers to continuously attract new users and sustain buzz.We will follow exactly this strategy after the launch 😄
    Priyanka Saini
    @gaby_korablyova Thanks for the great insights Gaby! Engaging with early users and providing regular updates sounds like a winning approach. let me know how this strategy works for you after the launch.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Staying engaged with the community is the best way in my opinion.
    Priyanka Saini
    @bilalasif Great advice Bilal! Staying engaged with the community is definitely key to maintaining momentum. How do you keep your interactions with your community fresh and meaningful? :)
    SophiaRoseCarter
    Definitely keep engaging with your users post-launch! Share updates, ask for feedback, run polls/surveys. Build a community around your product. Having an active social media presence helps too - post content regularly, respond to comments/DMs. And don't forget email marketing to your subscriber list. Consistency is key to maintaining that initial momentum. Hope this helps!
    Priyanka Saini
    @sophiarosecarter Thanks for the great advice sophia! Engaging with users, sharing updates, and staying active on social media all sound like key strategies. This is what we all try to do our best. I am definitely focussing on building a community and using email marketing.
    Amelia Hart
    I kept the momentum going by focusing on user feedback. Constantly improving the product based on real input keeps people excited and engaged. Early users really appreciate when you listen and make changes they suggest!
    Priyanka Saini
    @amelia_hart That’s a great approach Ameila! Focusing on user feedback and making improvements really shows you value their input. How do you prioritize which feedback to act on first?
    Brody Clarke
    Post launch, I focused on partnerships and collaborations. Getting the product in front of new audiences through influencers and cross promotion kept the buzz alive long after launch day!
    Priyanka Saini
    @brody_clarke That sounds like a great strategy Brody! Partnerships and collaborations can really keep the momentum going. What types of influencers or partners did you find most effective for promoting your product?
    Juliette Lyons
    For me, it was all about regular updates. Rolling out new features or improvements every couple of weeks kept our users coming back and made them feel like the product was evolving with their needs.
    Priyanka Saini
    @juliette_lyons Thanks for sharing Juliette! Regular updates sound like a great way to keep users engaged and show that the product is growing. How do you decide which features or improvements to focus on for each update?
    jackCheng
    Collect feedback and opinions from real users, go deep into specific scenarios, continue to iteratively improve and release products
    Priyanka Saini
    @jackcheng1126 Thanks for the tips! Collecting feedback and making improvements sounds like a solid approach. Appreciate the advice!
    Nikola Djordjevic
    @priyanka27 keeping the momentum after launch is all about staying connected with users and keeping things interesting. Regular updates, listening to feedback, and building a strong community make a big difference.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Promotional marketing emails, notifications etc.