• Subscribe
  • How did you find the first 100 users?

An
    9 replies
    Generally, when there is a new product, I hope to find some users to try it out first, but even if I pay, it is difficult to attract the right users. How did you find the first 100 users?

Replies

Simon🍋
    Cold DMs on Twitter/LinkedIn + posting solutions in relevant communities where our target users hung out.
    Ankur Sharma
    wiseAdvizor
    wiseAdvizor
    Launching soon!
    I posted about wiseAdvizor.com on LinkedIn groups related to startups and entrepreneurs (as they are my target audience). Still I am posting weekly and getting users from there.
    An
    VHire
    VHire
    Launching soon!
    @ankur_sharma20 It seems that everyone’s approach is to try their best to manage their own accounts on social media to attract more attention.
    Neta Burnum
    reddit or facebook group
    Alex AI
    Social media Or a collaboration
    An
    VHire
    VHire
    Launching soon!
    @byalexai How can I get more people to see my product on social media without paying? Can you share your experience?
    An
    VHire
    VHire
    Launching soon!
    @byalexai It's hard to invest a lot of money in social media promotion in the early stages of a product, and if you have too little money, you won't have many influencers to choose from, and it's hard to get the results you want. I've tried paid promotion, but it doesn't work well.
    Alex AI
    @an_zuo Create content that brings traffic. Valuable content that people like. We've grown Questflow with this approach.
    Alex AI
    @an_zuo I mean organic No need to invest in paid promotion