How did you explain what you are building to your family and friends over Christmas? ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Iuliia Shnai
3 replies
The biggest job we do over the holidays speak with our family and friends about what we are creating. This was the most common questions everyone asked over the Christmas, how did you explain what you are building. I would love to learn guys how you explain what you do to your family and friends. Any fun stories?) Share your product one line and the one for friends and family . ๐ŸŽ„I will start: ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ปOne Line: MarbleFlows - AI generated forms to convert more leads and onboard users ๐Ÿ Family One Line: We create software, like others can click, click be than you can get the email or information ๐Ÿ˜‚ I mean it was not perfect I still needed to show everything that we click together.

Replies

Ariel Orbach
@iuliia_shnai this is a good opportunity for us to work on elevator pitches ๐Ÿ˜‚
Alexey Sytnikov
That's the toughest challenge ๐Ÿคฃ But if you're a success, it means a lot! I say that we're creating a computer program helping collecting people's info in an engaging way for them.
Alena Meshcheriakova
How I explain to my 4yo about MarbleFlows: we create smth, that helps others to let their customers know about their goods. Also not perfect and comes with follow up questions ๐Ÿคช