• Subscribe
  • How critical is localization for a product's success in global markets?

Linda Mata
    5 replies
    Do you have any experiences and/or strategies for integrating localization into your development process to share?

Replies

Christoph Dyllick-Brenzinger
    We made the experience at our SaaS product, that the effort to keep a language up to date is much higher than your profit is. English is a must-have but everything else is just optional.
    Linda Mata
    @christoph_dyllick_brenzinger1 Thanks for sharing! :) I am curious, what kind of SaaS is your product/
    Gurkaran Singh
    Localization is like adding the right spices to a dish - it can make or break the taste of your product in global markets! Have you ever had your app lost in translation? When it comes to integrating localization, I find that treating it like debugging code - meticulously identifying and fixing linguistic bugs - can lead to a smoother, more successful global launch!
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @linda_mata2! 🌍 Localization is incredibly vital for global success! In my experience, tailoring content to fit local languages and cultures can drastically improve user engagement and satisfaction. One effective strategy is involving native speakers in the development process and using localization tools like SDL Trados or Lokalise. What about you—do you have any specific tools or techniques you've found super helpful? 😄