How can you use cold outreach to generate leads for a SaaS product?

Neha
10 replies

Replies

juana Witmore
Cold outreach for SaaS lead generation involves targeted messaging to potential clients. Start by identifying your ideal audience, personalize your outreach, and highlight the value your SaaS product brings. Utilize channels like email, LinkedIn, or even phone calls strategically. A compelling value proposition and a clear call-to-action are key. Follow up persistently, and analyze results to refine your approach over time http://www.travelful.net/locatio...
i am trying to use linkedin, but it is very hard...only 1 per 20+ touch show a response back :(
Prema Toppo
It helps with some SAAS products, but I haven't noticed a significant change in my product. I'd like to hear what you think about it.
Tyrone Robb
Launching soon!
It depends on the price point of what you are trying to sell. If it's low, and the customer lifetime value is low, then you may find it difficult, as you will need to put in a lot of effort to get any meaningful results. If you are selling something of a higher value, it may be worth taking an approach similar to account-based marketing, at least in limiting numbers and focusing on a few key accounts. Get creative with how you reach them. For example, send them one shoe in a box, and offer to release the other one if they speak to you. This could be expensive, but it has worked in the past. In the case of YourGPT, it could involve sending them a printed fake cheque showing them how much they could save using your tool versus the cost of traditional customer service chats or something similar. The general idea is to find a novel way to highlight or relay their pain points back to them in a cost-effective manner. Both traditional and newer digital methods have a limited impact, so expect to eventually match the industry average for your method. It could be a 1% conversion, which would be seen as a good result for experienced salespeople. Like all sales, it requires persistence and perseverance.
ISTIAK AHMAD
Cold Outreach will always be there Neha, people from all industry do use it .
Neha
@istiakahmad yes I would like to know how?
ISTIAK AHMAD
@neha_8 Cold outreach consist of two steps. Lead generation and outreach using a channel. Neha lets have a conversation regarding this, May be over a chat.
Daniel Zaitzow
Yea I think mailing list - and populate multiple channels regularly with value rich content so when they look you up - there is an active - real time content. But I just build my own lead pipelines and hammer them haha.
Kostya Bolshukhin
Have a tip for sourcing new interview calls via LinkedIn outreach. I am looking for posts in our area of interest (for example, #leadership). Filter the author's industry by "Software Development" and look for a post with many comments. (Cmnd + F "comments" help glide through the tons of posts) Read posts and comments, and genuinely write people that I noticed their take; we are building a somewhat related tool — wanna chat? — this way, it was harder for me to get a lot of outreach attempts done (15 vs 50 per 1-2 h). But conversion is MUCH higher; for example, in the past week, one day, I got 3 calls out of 15 ppl I wrote. @neha_8 I hope it will work for you, too!
Mohammad Abdin
I just use LinkedIn, I do use a Python script to automate it sometimes, but mostly I do personalize messages. I just follow a bunch of 'top voices' in my niche and while scrolling through my feed if I see a post that indicates someone would find what I'm building to be helpful I'd send them a connect with a message "Hey {name}, I came across your last..."