• Subscribe
  • How can you make the most of your day without chugging down gallons of caffeine?

Dhruv Dubey
    12 replies

Replies

Hashir Ahmed
    hard to crack it :(
    Amlan Saikia
    For me proper exercise and sleep helps to make the most out of my day.
    Brajendra Kumar
    I so some sessions of Deep work everyday. It ensures a very high productivity. What about you Dhruv?
    Dhruv Dubey
    @brajendra_kumar2 I physically can't function without my cup of joe in the morning, hence the question xD
    Naresh Meetei
    - Get rid of distractions. - Take rest. The Pomodoro technique works amazingly for me.
    Rishabh R
    Yes, if you need to chugging down that much caffeine even to concentrate, I think its time to analyze your routine, because there is something that you are doing, that you doesn't want to do
    Hugo DEVEZE 🏴‍☠️
    Use sugar instead of caffeine 🤣 Honestly, - Drink water regularly ➡️ it helps with focus - Take regular active breaks (walk, get some fresh air, sun) ➡️ it clears your mind - Don't do the same task all day ➡️ it keeps you alert - When you do a task, put a stopwatch on it and do it thoroughly ➡️ It avoids multitasking which makes you lose productivity and allows you to accomplish different tasks during the day I don't know if the difference between not multitasking and accomplishing different task in one day is clear enough ? Yes or not ?