• Subscribe
  • How can non-coders build and sell AI products like an AI company?

Ha My Tran
    6 replies
    Are there no-code builder solutions that might be helpful to non-technical builders? Or have you ever tried any successful approach? Do you have any tips?

Replies

Mia Sophia Walker
    Yeah you can totally build and sell AI products without coding these days! I've been using no-code AI tools like Akkio and Bubble to create custom AI workflows and apps. The key is leveraging pre-built AI models and components, and focusing on the end user experience and value prop. Takes some learning but way faster than coding from scratch. I'm no coder and made my first AI product sale within a week of building. Definitely doable with the right no-code AI platform and approach!
    Ha My Tran
    @miasophiawalker That's great to here. Thank you for sharing. I recommend you to scale your AI tool portfolio by trying MindPal as well. I'm going with this approach. The learning curve is just a few hours. You can watch my brief video to learn more: https://youtu.be/xw3AFCSV3HM?si=...
    Ha My Tran
    I had an experiment myself through building AI workflows and publishing it to a marketplace. It took me an hour to build and configure the tool I made first sale just after 2 days. I share my experience in this video. You can check it out: https://youtu.be/xw3AFCSV3HM?si=...
    Daniel Kuh
    Non coder here that used Claude to create littlebro.app! It was a struggle and this was before cursor.ai but enjoyed learning a ton through the process.
    Maxwell Bennett Crawford
    Yeah definitely possible to build and sell AI products without coding. I've been using a no-code AI platform called Levity (levity.ai) to build AI workflows. It's pretty easy to use and you can publish your AI tools to their marketplace. I made my first sale on there just a few days after publishing. Worth checking out if you want to get into the AI game without needing to code.