• Subscribe
  • How can i get users?

moses omondi
    8 replies
    Launched product ~ 36 hours ago, how can i get people to upvote,review and use my product? Sincerely, Moses.

Replies

Naruto Asao
    As Africa's most inventive media counter strike gambling firm, we are at the forefront of informing and engaging the continent's youthful and dynamic audience.
    Shiva Tejasvi
    Before launching your product, it's crucial to build anticipation. Start by posting questions on Product Hunt to engage with the community and gather feedback. Additionally, seek support and network on LinkedIn to generate interest and connect with potential users or collaborators. If the product is already launched then you may ask people to try it out via posting in discussions and get feedback. Feel free to correct me if I am Wrong
    Awesome America
    Congrats on the launch, Moses! Start by reaching out to your personal network friends, family, and colleagues to help with initial reviews and upvotes. It can give you a quick boost.
    moses omondi
    @awesome_america do you know any channel with AI and ML developers working with video datasets?
    Edith Imokhai
    Social media is your best friend. post about your product on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Reddit, and ask people to check it out. Also, consider sharing your journey or behind the scenes to make it more relatable and engaging.
    Julia Klemenc
    \Engage in communities where your target audience hangs out Facebook groups, niche forums, or Product Hunt. Offer value, ask for feedback, and you’ll naturally get some traction!