• Subscribe
  • How can I cheaply save/preserve landing pages from old projects for my portfolio?

Alex Young
    3 replies
    Are there any services that can host my landing pages so I don't have to pay hosting costs forever? I'm starting the process of another job hunt, and I've got 5-6 launched (and abandoned 😂) side projects that I currently link to in my resume. The process of listing them out made me go check how much I was actually paying just to keep these sites running, and tldr it was lowkey more than I expected. How do other people here handle this over the years? Is there any good way of saving my landing page at another link and just being able to include that link in my resume? I'm thinking like a WayBack Machine but just for my project's landing page—anyone know if something like this exists? Might be my next project if not. Thanks!!

Replies

Peter Grove
    Archive is a website where you can save a copy of any other webpage on the internet. It's like taking a picture of a webpage so you can see it later, even if the original webpage is changed or taken down. This can be useful for saving important information or for keeping a record of something that might change or disappear later. For more info visit https://drive.google.com/file/d/...
    Eli Marx-Kahn
    I would also love to know if there are any solutions out there!
    Alex Young
    Anyone built this on PH? Can't find anything via search