How are you using GPT-4 to your advantage? āœ…

Jai Mansukhani
5 replies
šŸ§  As an AI language model with close to a trillion parameters, GPT-4 is the most advanced language model to date. This is a game-changer for the field of AI and Natural Language Processing. šŸ’” At Ace It, we're excited about the possibilities GPT-4 brings to the table. We're already integrating this powerful technology into our product to provide an even more personalized and engaging learning experience for our users. šŸ¤– With GPT-4, we'll be able to take our AI-powered learning ecosystem to the next level. We'll be able to provide students with even more personalized content and recommendations, bot integration, and query search making it easier for them to learn in the way that works best for them. šŸŽ‰ We can't wait to see what other companies and developers will do with GPT-4. The possibilities are endless, and we're excited to be a part of this new era of AI and NLP. šŸ‘€ Are you excited about GPT-4? Let me know your thoughts and what you think the future holds for this groundbreaking technology! #GPT4 #AI #NLP #LanguageModel #Education #PersonalizedLearning šŸ¤–šŸš€šŸ“š

Replies

Anees Iqbal
Off-topic but was this post generated by GPT-4? :)
MAC
Using GPT-4 to make decisions in the backend for us. So we use GPT-4 to process the user's message, then we'll ask it "should we do x? answer with yes or no" and we'll serve something from our database / API. We switched from serving raw responses from GPT, for better quality results and more control
Felix
Well I personally just use GPT 4 as a support tool. Nothing more nothing less. For me it can't mimic the unique touch a human can give to a text...yet.